Destination Gran Canaria - Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas
Playa del inglés and Maspalomas
In the south of the island we can find one of the most famous beaches of Europe, Playa del Inglés & Maspalomas.
With its kilometres of golden sand beaches in the picturesque landscape of the dunes and the blue ocean, Playa del Inglés & Maspalomas is a paradise for all who look for Sun and Beach at all time of the year.
Besides of Sun and Beach, Playa del Inglés & Maspalomas offers a great variety of leisure facilities for its visitors....for the most active ones:
- water sports at the beach (jet-ski, surfing, windsurf, water-ski, etc.),
- submarine adventure,
- golf in the Campo de Golf Maspalomas or in El Salobre Golf & Resort
- pleasant walks on the promenade Costa Canaria with spectacular view on the natural park of the Maspalomas Dunes.
- camel, horseriding and bicycle tours.
- Palmitos Park: ornithologic park with aquarium and with a butterfly house,
- Holiday World: Amusement park,
- Aqua Sur and Ocean World: Aquatic parks,
- Siux City: Thematic park inspired by the Western life,
- Mundo Aborigen: Thematic park inspired by the life of Canarian aboriginals.
After the sunset for those with full of energy Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas offers one of the most exciting nightlife in Europe, countless leisure centres full of with lively discotheques and bars where people of different nationalities, ages and lifestyle meet festively.
Moreover it offers a wide and interesting range of restaurants and shopping facilities in the bazaars of the shopping centres..